Monday, May 4, 2015

1 - I'm going on a mission!




I have been called the California Long Beach mission and leave for the MTC on may 6th 2015.

To send letters to me while in the MTC please send to:
Sister Rachael Geniel Clark
MAY19 CA-LB
2009 N 900 E Unit 104
Provo UT 84602

Any packages or letters for missionaries must be sent through the US Postal Service, UPS, or other commercial carriers. The MTC cannot accept packages or other items delivered any other way. Mail to the missionary should be addressed with their full name and mission assignment. At no time are they permitted to receive perishable food items such as pizza, restaurant food, or frozen treats.

I hope to hear from everyone while in the MTC and while in the mission field.

This will be updated periodically when I am transferred to California and areas within California, so check the blog first before you send or it may not get to me.


 I may not get the time on my Pday to write everyone, but I will do my best to make a newsletter of sorts  monthly at the least and when I can I will write back. Thanks for all your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment